Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to the routine . .

Woke up at 7:29 AM . . slept again for exactly two more minutes then the usual tayyari and left home at 7:54 AM . . weather wasn't that cold as I was expecting . . there were twenty girls in total waiting for the Point at that particular stop :O met the same old girls with their pleasant moods :) . . when the point arrived, it was so over loaded that it seemed like no one passed out last year and just more pupil got admission :D fortunately got a place to stand like a sticker as usual . . Point-ride is always fun no matter what . . :D

Reached the university at 8:36 AM . . the usual guys presenting their political parties were standing in a queue at the check-post to welcome the new comers . . it's always fun to be showered by roses subah subah :D

Went straight to the lobby and found Sarah waiting for me as usual :) . . then met all the other fellows and then we started our non-stop chatting :D . . As it was the orientation day so we were not supposed to have any class and our sweet department's faculty did not allow us to take the orientation class . . 'aap loug to puraanay hain yeh sirf new comers k liye hai' :P . . so we started wandering here and there . . met some people from my *non-favourites' list* at the canteen *eeww*

After spending a lot of time totally faarigh, we went to the Sociology department and there we got to take an unexpected class of Communication skills . . I simply adored the way the new teacher took the introductory class. . I like the people like her :)

Finally we decided to go back home :D . . I must say, crossing that pedestrian bridge all alone is terrible thing to do :S still whenever I reach the top, I feel like laughing out loud I don't know why :O :D

Thank you Allah, for another good day :)


P.S. I'm missing Ammi terribly right now and I just want to cry out loud :/ :(

No comments: