Thursday, January 1, 2009

First day of 2009 !

The day was TERRIBLE! simply terrible! - I wonder how Allah gives patience .. how one can survive without their loved ones ?!

An aunt of mine passed away today .. Unbelievable!! Yes I know everyone has to die .. no one is going to live forever .. I know The Last Day is already written .. but still I can't believe that she is gone - gone forever!
She went for Hajj In December'08 .. with her husband and a son .. She had to come back on 10th of January'09 .. All preparations were done .. Her family here was marking on calender , counting the days .. missing them desperately .. even we were thinking about them .. making plans to bring cake and flowers right on the day of their arrival .. !! But what ?! .. My sister returned from her office with this 'sad' news !

The youngest son used to sleep with her mother .. He told once k I miss her a lot .. specially at night .. He was not crying today .. In fact he was the one who gave the News! .. He was quiet .. just quiet .. sitting at the corner of the room .. LOST! ..

People are saying she is very lucky because she took he last breath in The Holy Place .. Before leaving she asked everyone for forgiveness, finished all her worldly tasks .. and performing her last duty , Allah took her back - sin-less! Luckiest Women I should say .. !! But then again .. How will her family survive without her .. ?! how come someone can live without his/her mother?! It takes my breath even when I only think what I'd have done if I was at their place ..! ! Suicide?! Nervous break-down?! Or would just spend my life as a dead body breathing!! I don't know .. and I don't even want to think about it ..

I just want to pray .. Please Allah don't take my loved ones back before me .. Please Allah I don't want to spend a single moment without them .. *speech-less* ..

No comments: